Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Knocked Up Nails Review

Hey Lovelies! I hope everyone is having an awesome Wednesday! Today I am bringing you a review of three beautiful polishes from a company called Knocked Up Nails. They are a polish company that specializes in nail polish that is safe for pregnant women, allergy sufferers, cancer patients and children. Knocked Up Nails are 5-free and do not contain toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate or camphor. All of their polishes are cruelty free, vegan and made in the USA. Want to know what else is in their polishes? CLICK HERE for a list of their ingredients! 


Preggers in Pink is a bubble gum pink creme polish.

I Earned a Little Blue Box is a mint blue with a touch of shimmer. 


Fierce, Fabulous Female is a deep, rich creme burgundy.



For this first look I stared out with two coats of Fierce, Fabulous Female on my pointer and middle finger and two coats of I Earned a Little Blue Box on my ring and pinky finger. To finish off this look I went in with Fierce, Fabulous Female and stamped Born Pretty Stores image plate BP-L008.


For this last look I did two coats of I Earned a Little Blue Box on my pointer and ring finger and Preggers in Pink on my middle and pinky finger. Once they were dry I went in with Sinful Colors Black on Black and  stamped Born Pretty Store's stamping plate BP-L008.

I had such a blast working with these colors because they covered well, dried fast and had a gorgeous shin to them without a top coat. Make sure you swing on over to www.knockedupnails.com to check out all of the other beautiful nail polish colors that they offer! 


**These products were sent to me from the company for my honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment